Biru

Newbie Post: collective-media[1].txt???

Forgive me if I've posted in the wrong area. I am new to the forum, but have been using SAS for a while and have been very pleased with the product.

One thing that I've wondered about SAS is that my program- after the initial scan which weeded out the previously undetected floss- seems to consistently flag a cookie, I believe, called "collective-media[1].txt", usually marked as "user@collective-media[1].txt" .

It seems this cookie crops up in many different user scans I've read online. I did a preliminary search before troubling you posters, and found it in a scan posted on this site. I can't seem to find its diagnosis on any of the virus sites I've checked.

I really appreciate any input. I'm not concerned about this cookie, just puzzled as other scanners I have never flag it.

Thanks, Biru.

Thank you, SAS. And I appreciate your support on this program.

As I wrote, I wasn't so much frightened of the cookie as I was surprised how often it shows up in various peoples scans. Whatever "collective-media[1].txt" is, it must be a WIDELY used cookie! :D

My sincerest thanks to you, Biru.

Thanks, SM01!

Since the cookie shows up in so many scans, I thought perhaps it was a Google cookie or something.

My thanks to all again, Biru.