philly12

when is SAB going to have a version w/out SAS

I know its in development, but it has been in development for a LONG time. When can we expect to see SAB w/out SAS. Come on, its not THAT hard to take a program OUT of a product.

Customers have expressed a desire for a stand alone adblocker without the anti-spyware component :D There may be a SAB with SAS product as there is now and another without SAS. In either case, SAB is being updated :)

SAB is also being updated, SO.... It takes as long as it takes during a development cycle :)

Hi Friends,

Have you got any idea when new version will be released,

hopefully maybe this year :? ????

Berny +++

It will be this year. :)

I dont get it. I have been waiting ALL YEAR for this and u guys haven't delivered yet. I mean honestly, how hard is it to take sas OUT of sab? It's not like u are adding a program INTO it; you are taking one OUT. It shouldnt take THIS long to remove an add-on from a program. I seriously would buy sab if it didnt have sas and was for a reduced price, but I have a sas pro lifetime license so what good would the sas add-on for sab be for me?

Sorry but your assumptions are not valid that it just involves removal of a program. :) As stated above, SAB is being updated as part of our normal updating process so..... it takes as long as it takes, you'll be pleased I'm pretty sure :) .

I dont get it. I have been waiting ALL YEAR for this and u guys haven't delivered yet. I mean honestly, how hard is it to take sas OUT of sab? It's not like u are adding a program INTO it; you are taking one OUT. It shouldnt take THIS long to remove an add-on from a program. I seriously would buy sab if it didnt have sas and was for a reduced price, but I have a sas pro lifetime license so what good would the sas add-on for sab be for me?

You are correct about the "I don't get it" part :) :) Just kidding. But on a serious note, it's not as simple as you think to just rip code from a project - that is often more difficult than adding new code. We don't just do things just to hurry and get them done and push something out the door, we do things the right way. We have IE8, Firefox 3 and many other items that are included in the upcoming SUPERAdBlocker release. We also have a huge client base of SUPERAdBlocker users that will need attention and a migration path/update to ensure they are covered with what they purchased when the products were/are integrated.

We have IE8, Firefox 3 and many other items that are included in the upcoming SUPERAdBlocker release. We also have a huge client base of SUPERAdBlocker users that will need attention and a migration path/update to ensure they are covered with what they purchased when the products were/are integrated.

Hi,

Will you offer SAB in a "stand alone version" (without am/as_protection)

for those who are already using SAS ?

Thanks for any comment on this subject

Berny +++

Yes, we will offer a SAB standalone :) Soon :)