Pandato

SUPERAntiSpyware v.4.21.1004 Released

Keep up the great work Nick & Team, For the development, For keeping SAS Free, The Support, etc! :) You guys do an excellent Job... I have huge respect for all of you!

God bless you guys...

I was repeatedly prompted to install the update _even though_ I had already jumped through the hoops to install the update.

I only got the prompts to stop after I opened the program and clicked on "Check for Updates'. I was then told I was up to date and the annoying prompts finally stopped.

Just passing this on. DH

Vista Home Premium Sp1

I replied too soon in my previous post! Even though I have updated the program I __still__ am receiving a prompt to update.

Am I the only one? Is this a known issue?

Thanks, DH

Dave: Are you seeing the download and the change in version number to 4.21.1004 on screen when you hover over the "bug" lower right on screen?

Yes, I see it now ... and I haven't had a prompt in a while and I have rebooted several times.

I see a program version of 4.21.1004 so I assume everything is now OK.

DH

Hi!

We have tested the professional version of your software V. 4.21.x and we noticed this: From time to time, clicking a program icon, marking a file for deletion, clicking on a folder to open it causes the machine to "hang" for about 10-30 seconds or more before anything happens. Turning off the scanner sets everything right again. Our platform is WinXP Pro SP2/SP3, Intel and AMD based systems (single- and dual core). 1 GB of RAM or more.

Version 4.20.x never did this....

We have tweaked all available settings, but the problem still persists!

Any thoughts about this?

Does SuperAntiSpyware now detect and prevent M.exe from disabling NOD32 and start downloading trojans?

Does SuperAntiSpyware now detect and prevent M.exe from disabling NOD32 and start downloading trojans?

That depends. Have you submitted the infected file to SUPERAntiSpyware? If yes, and if you're using the pro version, SAS won't let the malicious app from running. 8)

PS:It's a shame that NOD32 doesn't include any self protection module, it can be terminated so easily :roll: