ManicTyrant

Superantispyware hanging

I ran a complete scan today and it started to slow in places then when it got to the scanning files stage it got stuck, there was no HD activity but the clock was still ticking any help please

I have the latest updates and it did this in the previous version as well, I'm not too happy as I had to manually restart my computer and am worried my files will be damaged for doing so :evil:

I actually like your software a lot but the last few versions have been causing these issues and I all I get for running it is a headache, please help

I ran a complete scan today and it started to slow in places then when it got to the scanning files stage it got stuck, there was no HD activity but the clock was still ticking any help please

I have the latest updates and it did this in the previous version as well, I'm not too happy as I had to manually restart my computer and am worried my files will be damaged for doing so :evil:

I actually like your software a lot but the last few versions have been causing these issues and I all I get for running it is a headache, please help

Files can't be damanged by scanning. If you uncheck the DDA (Direct Disk Access) option under the Scanning Control Preferences and scan, does the scan hang?

Files can't be damanged by scanning. If you uncheck the DDA (Direct Disk Access) option under the Scanning Control Preferences and scan, does the scan hang?

I was referring to me having to manually restart when it froze, surely that will have damaged something, with regards to the DDA option I will try it without it active

ps what if it freezes again though my computer could get messed up if it froze

sorry for posting twice in a row but turning DDA off did allow the scan to complete successfully, what can be done to remedy the DDA issue now?

ps when the updates say DDA compatibility improved, when do you see it becoming 100% compatible with all NTFS file systems?