Ant

Uninstalling SAS Free causes Kerio Personal Firewall error.

Hi!

Everytime I uninstall SAS Free to upgrade to the newer version, I see this in my Windows XP Pro. SP2/SP3's taskbar:

"Windows - Fatal Application Exit -- Kerio Personal Firewall Driver: AppendFragmentToLongPath: GetLongFileName error: C000000F, File: SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE" ... I took a screen shot: http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/9223 ... oneym5.gif

This happen in previous versions of SAS too (e.g., v3.9). What's up?

Thank you in advance. :)

Hi ya Ant,

I've been using the golden oldie 2.1.5 version for some years now but have'nt seen the event that is occuring on your machine.

Are you using the internal updater of the software or add/remove CP method ?

Hi ya Ant,

I've been using the golden oldie 2.1.5 version for some years now but have'nt seen the event that is occuring on your machine.

Are you using the internal updater of the software or add/remove CP method ?

I had used both.

I'm guessing your geting error messages by both methods.Which version of Kerio is installed and are the uninstall/updates corrupted as a result of the Kerio error ?

I'm guessing your geting error messages by both methods.Which version of Kerio is installed and are the uninstall/updates corrupted as a result of the Kerio error ?
Yes, both methods. I already mentioned the version for KPF (v2.1.5). I don't think it corrupts. I am just not sure why I get that error when removing SAS.

lol must have missed where you posted version too :oops:

Anyhows best leave it to the boffs at SAS hq to answer but ihave Kerio 2.1.5 installer available if they need it 8)