Torkild

What a GREAT product!

It is not very often that I try out a software package and after using it, immediately decides to buy it! This is true for SUPERAntiSpyware! I've been in the business for a while and have cleaned up numerous infected pc's over the years, but today I was totally stuck with a trojan living in Winlogon Notify. Two hours were lost using SpyBot S&D, Ad-Aware, HiJackThis, suspending processes etc. etc. Then I found your product and - voila - 15 minutes later the pc was clean!

I am truly impressed! You have also chosen the right strategy I think, if I had to pay for removal I would have tossed the product. Instead, your free version helped me and after writing this entry I will buy the pro version, trust me! Also I'll recommend your product to my customers (I have around 70 small companies on my list).

Thank you, guys!

Torkild

:D

You are most welcome and thank you for the report! :) We do try very hard to stay on top of threats and it's nice to hear success stories such as yours :) Thank you for your support of our product.

Best regards!

Your story is similar to mine.

I used to own a large computer repair shop and came across SAS a couple of years ago.

Its detection and removal ability is leagues beyond the rest.

What happened to your shop Seth? You sell it?

More like suspended it for a while. I've pretty much limited my computer repair to previous customers only.

Reason being, I bought a very large house as an investment, and it needs a total reno. It's probably going to take me a year. If I still took on new customers, it would probably take me 5 years.

So I'm just taking a break for a while and concentrating on the house, as the profit on the resell will be considerable.