jimmyt

ntoskrnl keeps changing

I have three computers and use mcaffee and Superantispyware. windows 2000pro w/sp4.

I have reinstalled windows on two out of three systems and now am getting an "unauthorized change in system fgiles please insert windows cd" message.

so somewhere on my workgroup a program is changing my system files. I have two computers I am redoing new right now but the third is a server for data files and that message just popped up and that was a new install.

I am going nuts. I used Superantispyware, malwarebyte, spysweeper and mcafee as well. nothing shows up.

Anyone have any ideas?

Jim

I have three computers and use mcaffee and Superantispyware. windows 2000pro w/sp4.

I have reinstalled windows on two out of three systems and now am getting an "unauthorized change in system fgiles please insert windows cd" message.

so somewhere on my workgroup a program is changing my system files. I have two computers I am redoing new right now but the third is a server for data files and that message just popped up and that was a new install.

I am going nuts. I used Superantispyware, malwarebyte, spysweeper and mcafee as well. nothing shows up.

Anyone have any ideas?

Jim

Can you send one of the changed files to samples AT superantispyware.com

Thanks

************update**********

Took computer off network and loaded superantispyware and mcafee and rootkit remover.

Reinstalled windows 2000 pro sp4.

Updated above and ran...everything clean

restored data to computer and now I have w32/tufik virus popping up in Mcafee window every couple of seconds.

Is this the bugger going across my network?

will spureantispyware pro version knock it off?

Jimmy

still Down.

another restore of windows 200k sp4

I cleaned all temp files and no company exe's and dll's and dat's out of system32 dir.

Cleaned out old program files uninstalled anything not needed.

Ran mcafee and then superantispyware. don't see anything.

Rebooted and "ntoskrnls changed error"

It has to be that worm again.

Help!