denzilla

I know you say that SAS is ok to use with 64bit Vista but...

I have these errors in my event log after install:

Event ID 1060:

\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

Event ID 7000:

The SASENUM service failed to start due to the following error:

This driver has been blocked from loading

Event ID 7000:

The SASDIFSV service failed to start due to the following error:

Event ID 1060:

\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

Event ID 7000

The SASKUTIL service failed to start due to the following error:

Event ID 1060:

\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

I also had some file hash errors related to SAS in the Security Event Log but didn bother copying those. Is this thing safe to use on Vista x64 SP1 or not? Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the response :) It might be too much work for little payoff, but what about updating the installer to detect 64-bit and if found, disable the installation of those drivers so the errors won't show up at all? Also forgive my ignorance, but if the program scans/removes without the drivers, what purpose do they serve?