eddydel5

SAS hangs

Hi,

I am using the latest version 4.15.100 and each time, I am using the scan feature, the program hangs - either when scanning the registry or the files. It does not hang on one specific item/file, but randomly. I un-installed and re-installed the program without success.

It worked fine until last week, but I did not do anything special unless installing "Registry Fix" software. Could this be the problem?

OS is Windows XP Pro SP2, Intel Pentium 3.00 GHz CPU and 2 Gb mem.

Regards,

Eddy

Alicante, Spain

Hi,

I am using the latest version 4.15.100 and each time, I am using the scan feature, the program hangs - either when scanning the registry or the files. It does not hang on one specific item/file, but randomly. I un-installed and re-installed the program without success.

It worked fine until last week, but I did not do anything special unless installing "Registry Fix" software. Could this be the problem?

OS is Windows XP Pro SP2, Intel Pentium 3.00 GHz CPU and 2 Gb mem.

Regards,

Eddy

Alicante, Spain

Can you submit a support request here and we can assist you right away:

https://www.superantispyware.com/support.html

Thanks you the reply, but I don't think this will be necessary. In the meantime I did a system restore and the program works fine again. I really don't know what happened.

Sorry to have bothered you for this :oops:

Cheers,

Eddy

Thanks you the reply, but I don't think this will be necessary. In the meantime I did a system restore and the program works fine again. I really don't know what happened.

Sorry to have bothered you for this :oops:

Cheers,

Eddy

No problem, we are always here to help!