SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpyware 4.15.1000 - Pre-Release

We have a new 4.15 version that contains some fixes for hang issues that certain users experienced with the 4.1 version. Please let us know if you have any problems with these builds and please keep the links here on the forum as well as discussions.

PM me for the links!

ok went to uninstall 4.1.016 not using your uninstaller you sent me because i wanted to see since it is a non realease if it would uninstall just in case you need to uninstall it.

It started to uninstall correctly then said it needed a reboot to finish. As programs were closing that are in the right side of taskbar- it then proceeded to pop up a box and asked if i wanted the items in quarantine to be deleted too. If my memory is correct isn't that suppose to come up before it asks for a reboot?

So I say yes and the Windows pops up and says that Superantispyware cannot complete the uninstall and needs to close. but the computer continues its reboot cycle.

After the reboot I did not see the bug in the right corner nor the program in add/remove. Just in case it left something there i then double clicked the uninstaller and again it said it needed a reboot to finish.

After the reboot i installed the pre release version

It is doing a scan as i write this so i cannot tell you yet if all is ok but it seemed to install fine.

What is bothering me is why superantispyware free had a problem uninstalling in the first place.

robin

ok went to uninstall 4.1.016 not using your uninstaller you sent me because i wanted to see since it is a non realease if it would uninstall just in case you need to uninstall it.

It started to uninstall correctly then said it needed a reboot to finish. As programs were closing that are in the right side of taskbar- it then proceeded to pop up a box and asked if i wanted the items in quarantine to be deleted too. If my memory is correct isn't that suppose to come up before it asks for a reboot?

So I say yes and the Windows pops up and says that Superantispyware cannot complete the uninstall and needs to close. but the computer continues its reboot cycle.

After the reboot I did not see the bug in the right corner nor the program in add/remove. Just in case it left something there i then double clicked the uninstaller and again it said it needed a reboot to finish.

After the reboot i installed the pre release version

It is doing a scan as i write this so i cannot tell you yet if all is ok but it seemed to install fine.

What is bothering me is why superantispyware free had a problem uninstalling in the first place.

robin

It's hard to know what's going on on your system.

wait a sec- this was not my vista system- we know that one is possessed. this is my test computer running xp pro and it hardly ever ever crashes and believe me i give it a run for its money too.

but the scan ran fine- no errors no nada and it had to check two drives.

robin