larrymcg

Plugin for What's Running On My Computer

Using v 4.1.1046. Just installed a couple days ago.

A day ago I clicked on the What's Running On Your Computer link and went thru the install of the SuperAdBlocker plugin. And sure enough a list of what's running appeared. I'm using FF 2.0.0.14. And about:plugins listed the plugin.

Today I clicked the link again and it took me to the install of the SuperAdBlocker plugin again. I cancelled and checked about:plugins. It was listed. I clicked the link again and went through the plugin install. And again the list of running things appeared.

Does the plugin have to be installed every time you use the facility?

--Larry

Using v 4.1.1046. Just installed a couple days ago.

A day ago I clicked on the What's Running On Your Computer link and went thru the install of the SuperAdBlocker plugin. And sure enough a list of what's running appeared. I'm using FF 2.0.0.14. And about:plugins listed the plugin.

Today I clicked the link again and it took me to the install of the SuperAdBlocker plugin again. I cancelled and checked about:plugins. It was listed. I clicked the link again and went through the plugin install. And again the list of running things appeared.

Does the plugin have to be installed every time you use the facility?

--Larry

It does need to be installed if it is removed - if it is left on your system it should be able to be used without being re-installed.

I tried it again today and it worked without having to install the plugin.

So maybe the extra install was one of those glitches that happen from time to time.

Thanks,

Larry