onebabykitty

ThreatFire Blocked SAS update download

I set SAS before I went to sleep last night when I got to my computer this morning ThreatFire had blocked the download/update of SAS as a High Serious Alert. :roll: I could not do anything with my computer until I finally just checked to allow.

Is there anything else I need to do? I apologize for not understanding all of this and hope it is not a redundant question. I was so glad to get to this forum I did not do a search given the problems accessing the internet at all and not certain how long it would last.

Thank all of you who give your help and share your expertise so freely. I for one much appreciate it.

I set SAS before I went to sleep last night when I got to my computer this morning ThreatFire had blocked the download/update of SAS as a High Serious Alert. :roll: I could not do anything with my computer until I finally just checked to allow.

Is there anything else I need to do? I apologize for not understanding all of this and hope it is not a redundant question. I was so glad to get to this forum I did not do a search given the problems accessing the internet at all and not certain how long it would last.

Thank all of you who give your help and share your expertise so freely. I for one much appreciate it.

ThreatFire should not be blocking us - if you allowed the update, there should be no problem.

I certainly appreciate your speedy response.

I must say this incident has created doubts for me regarding ThreatFire which came highly recommended.

I have spent much time reading here on your forum and have been very impressed with the speed and kindness of responses I have seen and now experienced myself.

Thank you very much.