robinb9

Superantispyware 4.1.1046 is out and great!

SUPERAntiSpyware 4.1 is now available for downloading from their main site. The update servers will be activated in the next few days and will dole out the updates over the next week as not to flood their servers.

So, if you were hesitating to purchase or get the free version now is the time to do so. If you have the older version wait till the updater tells you, but you have to have this version because it is awesome!!!!

I have been testing it from the beginning and you will not be disappointed.

I think it is the best antispyware program out there.

robin

Got er done!!!!!

Working excellently here. I was testing out the one just before this release and it worked excellent. Threw a bunch of baddies at it and it never even blinked while cleaning them all up.

Congrats Nick and Crew!!!

Now how did you guys download it? Tried downloading from the main site but I got the 4.0 version instead (realized that when I downloaded the setup file). Download.com and Filehippo did not seem to have the 4.1 version either.

SUPERAntiSpyware 4.1 is now available for downloading from their main site. The update servers will be activated in the next few days and will dole out the updates over the next week as not to flood their servers.

So, if you were hesitating to purchase or get the free version now is the time to do so. If you have the older version wait till the updater tells you, but you have to have this version because it is awesome!!!!

I have been testing it from the beginning and you will not be disappointed.

I think it is the best antispyware program out there.

robin

I have been testing it too, and as I already have 4.1.1046 which is the latest one I have been testing, do I need to do anything like uninstall and re-install from the main site? or is what I currently have the same as what I would get if I downloaded from the main site?

i do not think you need to do anything because i would think it is the same one as the pre release.

I did not uninstall mine because it says it is the same version number

robin

"The update servers will be activated in the next few days and will dole out the updates over the next week as not to flood their servers."

Does this mean that users of 4.0 will automatically be receiving the 4.1 update some time in the next week?

for those who wish to download 4.1 immediately, can 4.1 be installed OVER 4.0 ?? Or should 4.0 be uninstalled first, before installing 4.1 ?

"The update servers will be activated in the next few days and will dole out the updates over the next week as not to flood their servers."

Does this mean that users of 4.0 will automatically be receiving the 4.1 update some time in the next week?

for those who wish to download 4.1 immediately, can 4.1 be installed OVER 4.0 ?? Or should 4.0 be uninstalled first, before installing 4.1 ?

I have the free 4.0 superantispyware on one of my test computers and it asked for an update yesterday. Update went fine and now i have the 4.1 version.

Does that help?

robin

I have the pro version and it did the automatic update this morning when my machine was switched on, after I ticked the correct line in the notice box that is :wink:

My auto-update to 4.1 went really well and altho I've had SAS Pro for 2 years, this is my first post!! I've never had any problems with the program and I can thank my sister-in-law for telling me about SAS. Of course, my folks have it too.

Pat