Longhaireddwb

Scanning drive "D"?

(Sorry, I'm not very computer smart).

When I did a scan it would run for hours and hours. I just found this site and unchecked the DDA box so hopefully that will fix that problem.

But, I also keep getting this box that pops up that says: (There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disc into drive "D".) Why is this happening? I've got SAS set up to scan only the "C" drive on my computer.

I paid for this program and installed it. I received a disc also. What version I don't know. I just wanted to let you know that its not the free one.

Any help?

I'll have to check back tomorrow as its time to go to work.

(Sorry, I'm not very computer smart).

When I did a scan it would run for hours and hours. I just found this site and unchecked the DDA box so hopefully that will fix that problem.

But, I also keep getting this box that pops up that says: (There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disc into drive "D".) Why is this happening? I've got SAS set up to scan only the "C" drive on my computer.

I paid for this program and installed it. I received a disc also. What version I don't know. I just wanted to let you know that its not the free one.

Any help?

I'll have to check back tomorrow as its time to go to work.

Try our 4.1 version here:

https://www.superantispyware.com/prerelease.html

Thanks for that. I did do the new version and it helped. Now can I recheck on the DDA box or do I need to keep it unchecked?

Re-Check it, there should be no problem.