nosirrah

New reccord

I successfully fixed 17 machines in 3 days (and nights) without formatting any of them . My previous best was 15 in 5 days .

The new contract I signed is throwing as much work at me as I can handle . I might not be able to help out as much as before for a while . I will likely be testing the new CWS list though .

I am still not finding any rootkits in real world infected machines . This may be in part do to the fact that 25% of the machines I service are windows 98 machines .

Gambling adware , browser enhancements and dialers are what I am finding loads of .

I successfully fixed 17 machines in 3 days (and nights) without formatting any of them . My previous best was 15 in 5 days .

The new contract I signed is throwing as much work at me as I can handle . I might not be able to help out as much as before for a while . I will likely be testing the new CWS list though .

I am still not finding any rootkits in real world infected machines . This may be in part do to the fact that 25% of the machines I service are windows 98 machines .

Gambling adware , browser enhancements and dialers are what I am finding loads of .

Thanks for the updates! Sounds like you are very busy - you know we have a reseller program where you can earn up to a 50% commission on sales of SUPERAntiSpyware - might be a good deal for you and your clients!

Thanks for the updates! Sounds like you are very busy - you know we have a reseller program where you can earn up to a 50% commission on sales of SUPERAntiSpyware - might be a good deal for you and your clients!

PM me the info on this .

:idea: Maybe Nick could offer up a free pro license for every "X" amount of new malware threats submitted :wink::D