vidcare

SAS Hanging

Why is it after a couple of days of success with SAS It has started to hang at a certain dll file only way out is to reboot my PC (It also hangs if its running in the safe mode ) :?:

Any help would be most helpfull :idea:

Why is it after a couple of days of success with SAS It has started to hang at a certain dll file only way out is to reboot my PC (It also hangs if its running in the safe mode ) :?:

Any help would be most helpfull :idea:

What version of our software are you running?

Hi the version is 4.0.1154 Sas tech have told me to uncheck Kernel boxes and the Direct Disk still with no joy I have turned off my antivirus as well as windows firewall but it still locks up :cry::cry:

Hi the version is 4.0.1154 Sas tech have told me to uncheck Kernel boxes and the Direct Disk still with no joy I have turned off my antivirus as well as windows firewall but it still locks up :cry::cry:

If you have submitted a support ticket - let's don't double post everything as it takes twice as much work. We'll help you in the support ticket you submitted.

Don Fowler contacted me and we found a couple of .dll files in my system (vista) at fault

many thanks for a very good Customer Service FIRST CLASS Dons the Man !

CHEERS