Jeanneeber

Absolutely GREAT Product!!

[Your tech support and customer service are Absolutely the Greatest.!!!!

I had a problem with a False positive and comunicated with this company in 3 emails. They were SOOOO helpful and prompt AND knowledgeable that I cannot say enough kind words!!

The e-mail support was SOO quick that I was shocked.

To have such Great customer service and Tech support for a FREE product is UNHEARD OF!!!

You're the BEST!!! Thanks so much!!!!

[Your tech support and customer service are Absolutely the Greatest.!!!!

I had a problem with a False positive and comunicated with this company in 3 emails. They were SOOOO helpful and prompt AND knowledgeable that I cannot say enough kind words!!

The e-mail support was SOO quick that I was shocked.

To have such Great customer service and Tech support for a FREE product is UNHEARD OF!!!

You're the BEST!!! Thanks so much!!!!

You are very welcome! Thank you for the kind compliments!

I just wanted to add-that my "False positive" was reported by System Mechanic 7 by Iolo Software. I paid $59.99 for that product ( with updates for 1 year).

I have had nothing but problem after problem with that "famous" software and got absolutely the poorest tech support known to man!!! As we speak-the program tells me- what "problems" my system has when I run it.

It says EVERY TIME that I need to back up the Registry-despite the fact that I have it scheduled to back up every 2 weeks and there are 10 copies held of my system Registry within the program-it TELLS me I have none. Very trustworthy program. If I ever have a problem with it-do you think I could count on it to do the job-since it says nothing exists anyway.

When I e-mail tech support-and take the time to 'snapshot' my system. I have heard NOTHING back to this day.

I sent a snapshot of my system to SAS and got a reply in a cou[le of days.

Commendable job!!!

I just wanted to add-that my "False positive" was reported by System Mechanic 7 by Iolo Software. I paid $59.99 for that product ( with updates for 1 year).

I have had nothing but problem after problem with that "famous" software and got absolutely the poorest tech support known to man!!! As we speak-the program tells me- what "problems" my system has when I run it.

It says EVERY TIME that I need to back up the Registry-despite the fact that I have it scheduled to back up every 2 weeks and there are 10 copies held of my system Registry within the program-it TELLS me I have none. Very trustworthy program. If I ever have a problem with it-do you think I could count on it to do the job-since it says nothing exists anyway.

When I e-mail tech support-and take the time to 'snapshot' my system. I have heard NOTHING back to this day.

I sent a snapshot of my system to SAS and got a reply in a cou[le of days.

Commendable job!!!

I suggest you try TuneUp Utilities 2008, german program, superb.

I suggest staying away from all "system utilities" since they typically cause more problems than they fix. :wink:

Put the savings towards additional copies of SUPERAntiSpyware for friends and family. :D

Hi i had a big problem with XP after boot up the desktop /icons kept going OFF then 0N my Antivirus /Spyware programs found nothing ! after a struggle with my desktop I Managed to install SUPERANTISPYWARE and within a short time SAS found a trojan VUNDO and other bits and bobs BINGO My XP is up and running MANY THANKS SAS :):) :)YOUR THE TOPS

SAS rules, no question about it. It's unique.

Unfortunately, well at least here in Greece, it isn't very popular, BUT I'm on to changing that 8)

Congrats on the developers.