pdawg17

Using SAS Pro with Vista x64 and two admin logons...

I am trying the trial version of SAS Pro and notice that when I use my wife's login on Vista SAS says it is the free version...therefore on my wife's account there is no realtime protection...is this the way it is supposed to work? I want realtime protection no matter which person is logged in so how do I do that?

And btw, when I installed the program I made sure to pick "install for all users"...

I am trying the trial version of SAS Pro and notice that when I use my wife's login on Vista SAS says it is the free version...therefore on my wife's account there is no realtime protection...is this the way it is supposed to work? I want realtime protection no matter which person is logged in so how do I do that?

And btw, when I installed the program I made sure to pick "install for all users"...

You already submitted a support request for this item - in the future, please either submit a support request or a forum post - that way we don't duplicate efforts and resources answering :)

Sorry...I just thought that since no one had responded for 7 hours that maybe there was a quicker way (which it was) :D...sorry...