Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2harts4ever

SABProcEnum service ??

Good morning,

I recently upgraded to SAS Pro and I have no regrets whatsoever.

However, I do have one point I would like to clear up. When you open up the SAS Main menu at the bottom left is a link offering to show you what is 'running on your computer'.

I thought this would be nice to know so I clicked on it, downloaded the SAS Active X control and was off to the races. This feature did show everything it found running on my computer.

But, when I happened to check my 'Event Viewer' prior to logging off for the night I noticed the following error had been recorded the same time I was using that feature. :shock: It read:

" ... The SABProcEnum service failed to start due to the following error:

The system cannot find the file specified..."

After 'Googling' this I think it is connected to your 'Super Ad Blocker' program which to the best of my knowledge I don't have on my computer.

Can you tell me why I get this error message in 'Event Viewer' each time I run this extra feature on SAS? :?:

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever

Good morning,

I recently upgraded to SAS Pro and I have no regrets whatsoever.

However, I do have one point I would like to clear up. When you open up the SAS Main menu at the bottom left is a link offering to show you what is 'running on your computer'.

I thought this would be nice to know so I clicked on it, downloaded the SAS Active X control and was off to the races. This feature did show everything it found running on my computer.

But, when I happened to check my 'Event Viewer' prior to logging off for the night I noticed the following error had been recorded the same time I was using that feature. :shock: It read:

" ... The SABProcEnum service failed to start due to the following error:

The system cannot find the file specified..."

After 'Googling' this I think it is connected to your 'Super Ad Blocker' program which to the best of my knowledge I don't have on my computer.

Can you tell me why I get this error message in 'Event Viewer' each time I run this extra feature on SAS? :?:

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever

SUPERAdBlocker.com is our parent company, so the files/drivers are all signed that way for legal reasons. The service is used by the FileResearchCenter - we will look into why it's not being properly removed after running.

Hi,

I appreciate your fast and informative response. :)

If possible, please let me know if and when you eliminate this problem.

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever