Cnon

Are the auto updates, even the ones on application startup

Dear All,

I have a Superantispyware question about the free version 4.0

The problem I have is I had it set to auto check for updates on application startup and it won't.

Are the auto updates, even the ones on application startup, not the every eight hours ones, for the paid version only?

I could have sworn that the ones on application startup, were available in the free version.

Is this true?

Cnon

Dear All,

The problem I have is I had it set to auto check for updates on application startup and it won't.

Are the auto updates, even the ones on application startup, not the every eight hours ones, for the paid version only?

I could have sworn that the ones on application startup, were available on the free version.

Is this true?

Cnon

Program updates will be checked for on startup, not definition updates.

Dear All,

I could have sworn that the ones on application startup, were available on the free version.

Is this true?

Cnon

So if I pay for the program, the defs would be checked for every eight hours, yes.

Cnon

Dear All,

Is this true?

Cnon

So if I pay for the program, the defs would be checked for every eight hours, yes.

Cnon

Yes, that is correct and they will be auto-downloaded and applied.

Dear All,

Is this true?

Cnon

Cnon

Yes, that is correct and they will be auto-downloaded and applied.

Thanks

Cnon