graesid

Why do i need to Reboot everytime to remove Cookies

Fortunately the only thing I ever find on my system is a few Tracking Cookies . What i cannot understand is that to remove them using Superantispyware it requires me to Reboot which I find annoying .

I am never using any other program when scanning so I do noy see how they can be active they are just small text files .

Is it Ok to ignore this message and leave things till I shut down my computer which I do every night .

Graesid

Fortunately the only thing I ever find on my system is a few Tracking Cookies . What i cannot understand is that to remove them using Superantispyware it requires me to Reboot which I find annoying .

I am never using any other program when scanning so I do noy see how they can be active they are just small text files .

Is it Ok to ignore this message and leave things till I shut down my computer which I do every night .

Graesid

Do you have more than one account on your computer? You can leave the for the next reboot.

Maybe not to claim the need of reboot so alarming.

Tracking cookies are not so much harmful,

having them do not stand for cumputer is infected.

BTW I have cookies at my admin account too, it is probably the reason

of my previously reported reboot request.

[

Graesid

Do you have more than one account on your computer? You can leave the for the next reboot.

Yes I have an Admin account and a limited user account which I myself use most of the time . Thank you

Maybe not to claim the need of reboot so alarming.

Tracking cookies are not so much harmful,

having them do not stand for cumputer is infected.

BTW I have cookies at my admin account too, it is probably the reason

of my previously reported reboot request.

Thank you

Yes I realize that these cookies do no harm , they do not bother me at all but if SAS finds them I think they may as well be deleted