warriorsq

ADD/Remove Programs Does NOT WORKING FOR ME

I dont want to hijack someone else's post so..

I installed an old version of SAS i had on my pc last night,it was version 3.4.0.1000 i then updated via the built in update program to version 4.0.1154.

After using the program to clean my pc i tried to uninstall SAS using Add/Remove Programs.

Now im getting the same problem as Sher, the blue screen of death with the same message stating that"PROBLEM IS CAUSED BY SASKUTIL.sys Driver unloaded without pending operations.

I am instructed to reboot.

What should i do? im not the most confident pc user and would really like somebody to talk me through how to delete SAS or is it a case of just waiting for..!we are preparing version 4.1 which will address that issue for all users!

I installed an old version of SAS i had on my pc last night,it was version 3.4.0.1000 i then updated via the built in update program to version 4.0.1154.

After using the program to clean my pc i tried to uninstall SAS using Add/Remove Programs.

Now im getting the same problem as Sher, the blue screen of death with the same message stating that"PROBLEM IS CAUSED BY SASKUTIL.sys Driver unloaded without pending operations.

What should i do? im not the most confident pc user and would really like somebody to talk me through how to delete SAS or is it a case of just waiting for..!we are preparing version 4.1 which will address that issue for all users!

Why would you install 3.4 when you knew 4.0 was available. Submit a support request here and we can provide you the registry script to clean your system.

https://www.superantispyware.com/support.html

NOTE FOR OTHER PEOPLE READING THIS THREAD : Don't install old versions of the software and update to 4.0 and try and uninstall just to see if you receive a problem - it wastes everyone's time. Just download and install 4.0.1154 and you will have NO PROBLEMS.

Why would you install 3.4 when you knew 4.0 was available. Submit a support request here and we can provide you the registry script to clean your system.

https://www.superantispyware.com/support.html

NOTE FOR OTHER PEOPLE READING THIS THREAD : Don't install old versions of the software and update to 4.0 and try and uninstall just to see if you receive a problem - it wastes everyone's time. Just download and install 4.0.1154 and you will have NO PROBLEMS.

I did'nt install old versions of the software and update to 4.0 then try and uninstall JUST to see if i received a problem and i dont want to waste everyone's time.

I wanted to use the program and had an old version sitting un-installed on my pc. So i rather nieavely(i admit) intalled it and didnt think it would be a problem to allow the program to use its own update program to bring it up to date. If i knew that doing this was really the wrong thing to do i would'nt of done it