pixturesk

Continuing Support for Win98SE

After just installing Super AntiSpyware Free on my Win98SE computer, it is working perfectly. Just want to know if you will continue to support Win98SE in the future. Thanks.

After just installing Super AntiSpyware Free on my Win98SE computer, it is working perfectly. Just want to know if you will continue to support Win98SE in the future. Thanks.

Version 4.0 supports Windows 98SE and definitions in the future always work with previous versions of the software so there always will be definition updates. Windows 98 is approaching 11 years old. At some point Windows 98SE won't makes senses to support as the new technologies only apply to the NTFS file system, Vista, etc.

So what you are saying is that even if you stop formally supporting Win98SE, the definitions will still be available even for version 4 that I am currently using, so SAS will continue to function as it non functions on my Win98SE computer?

So what you are saying is that even if you stop formally supporting Win98SE, the definitions will still be available even for version 4 that I am currently using, so SAS will continue to function as it non functions on my Win98SE computer?

Yes, it will continue to function as-is and receive definition updates.

Please forgive the spelling error, "non-functions" ought to be "now functions" Thanks.

I understood what you meant :)