SpannerITWks

Safer deletion Options suggestion !

After a scan has completed and detected something/s, we have the option of NEXT or CANCEL. If we click NEXT there is NO Warning that Any and ALL files will be deleted automatically straightaway, and NO second chance of cancelling. This could be disaterous if the files were legit due to FP's etc, or the user wished to keep something/s for whatever reason/s, as i do.

Therefore i suggest a Warning prompt box should be included that appears straight after clicking NEXT, advising us if we are SURE, and also to double check and research the found files first before proceeding, in case they are FP's. Either via Google etc and/or a Direct link to your research www. There should also be a BACK button or CANCEL too at this stage.

Spanner

After a scan has completed and detected something/s, we have the option of NEXT or CANCEL. If we click NEXT there is NO Warning that Any and ALL files will be deleted automatically straightaway, and NO second chance of cancelling. This could be disaterous if the files were legit due to FP's etc, or the user wished to keep something/s for whatever reason/s, as i do.

Therefore i suggest a Warning prompt box should be included that appears straight after clicking NEXT, advising us if we are SURE, and also to double check and research the found files first before proceeding, in case they are FP's. Either via Google etc and/or a Direct link to your research www. There should also be a BACK button or CANCEL too at this stage.

Spanner

Thanks for the suggestion, I will add it our list of suggestions for future versions. All files are quarantined, and can always be restored so we never delete anything that can't be recovered from the quarantine.