FF7Kefka

Bugs, can sum1 let me know

I think there are a few bugs with the 4.0.1154 release. I have tried to update through, Check for updates, in SuperAntiSpyware 3.9.1008 to 4.0.1154, and when it goes to check it say there are updates and then it freezes when it trys to find the application update and definitions update. It's done it 3 of my pcs, 1 XP Home SP-2 and 2 XP Prof SP-2. Also, when I check the taskmanager it leaves open SuperAntiSpyware.exe on all the pcs and must be ended through the taskmanager.

Could someone take a look and let me know if its just me or if there is a slight issue with the program exiting correctly?!

I think there are a few bugs with the 4.0.1154 release. I have tried to update through, Check for updates, in SuperAntiSpyware 3.9.1008 to 4.0.1154, and when it goes to check it say there are updates and then it freezes when it trys to find the application update and definitions update. It's done it 3 of my pcs, 1 XP Home SP-2 and 2 XP Prof SP-2. Also, when I check the taskmanager it leaves open SuperAntiSpyware.exe on all the pcs and must be ended through the taskmanager.

Could someone take a look and let me know if its just me or if there is a slight issue with the program exiting correctly?!

We have had millions of updates, without any such issues reported - what other secuirty software are you running on your systems?

I use the windows firewall, avira antivir pe, and boclean. I have adaware, spybot, spywareblaster, n spywareterminator on all the pcs. But this is the only time I have experienced this issue.

Neighbor nextdoor says when he right clicks the SuperAntiSpyware icon and clicks exit, and checks not to be asked again, it still stays out in TaskManager like mine does.

And only my XP Home SP-2 pc said I had to reboot after SuperAntiSpyware installed.