SUPERAntiSpy

SuperAntiSpyware 4.0 Released

The final version, finally. Believe it or not, it was a little fun loading each pre-release and then checking them out. Now we have a terrific product. Congrats to all on the SAS Pro team. So, when does version 5 come out? (Just kidding, JUST KIDDING!) Thanks for a nice utility.

Don't just thank the SAS "Pro" team, Thanks ALL OF SAS TEAM! and they did a great job developing v4!

I don't even think V5 is in BETA testing at the moment in the SAS lab, I think v4.1 is in alpha testing.... V5 is planning right now :D

MEHHH!! we all have our own opinions! :D

Best of luck Nick & Team!

Got the popup this morning - set a restore point, clicked on the link - let the program do its own thing; and less than a minute later was updating and scanning with the new version. Quick Scan now takes half the time it did before.

Really impressive - I mean, everything is impressive - the scanning speed, of course , but also the sheer painless process of transition from one version to the other.

Thanks very much indeed to everyone involved.

Congratulations to the whole team for a brilliant program, and the team that come here and answer all the questions, regardless how stupid some may be the support is always helpful and courteous.

Very well done to you all 8)

Looks outstanding to say the least

8)

Nice to have seen the beta testing etc prior to release: quality control: good stuff.

Congrats to the team.

Never regretted getting this utility

Thanks

Ran my first complete scan yesterday. 22 minutes! In the previous version a Quick scan took 22 minutes!

Unbelievable, this. I've said thank you already, but I'll say it again.

Ran my first complete scan yesterday. 22 minutes! In the previous version a Quick scan took 22 minutes!

Unbelievable, this. I've said thank you already, but I'll say it again.

Great to hear those results! Thanks for the support!