Lasse88

Patch up with Av-Comparatives

Hi,

SAS should patch up with Av-Comparatives, at least for single-product test, so that users know how efficient is SAS relative to the competitors.

Are there any SAS comparatives available?

SUPERAntiSpyware is not an anti-virus product.

PCMag (Neil Rubenking) tries their best to review various antispyware apps.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,2127210,00.asp

In any event he pimps Spy Sweeper and Spyware Doctor which are one of the worst apps on the market. They both suffer from lackluster detection/removal and excessive bloat. What most people don't know is that Spyware Doctor starter edition (free) only uses 1/3 of the pay versions signatures. Can you say gimped software?

PCMag (Neil Rubenking) tries their best to review various antispyware apps.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,2127210,00.asp

In any event he pimps Spy Sweeper and Spyware Doctor which are one of the worst apps on the market. They both suffer from lackluster detection/removal and excessive bloat. What most people don't know is that Spyware Doctor starter edition (free) only uses 1/3 of the pay versions signatures. Can you say gimped software?

Good points.

In addition, it's obvious that PC Mag caters only to its advertisers.

westcoast labs is one that check spyware/malware separetly from antivirus,

symantec antispyware and webroot etc accedited with it,

i highly suggest allowing them to review SAS

i personally work for a multinational company and i highly beleive in SAS personally and from what my colleagues have seen they too have also began using it,

our computer systems in work dont use it and we still get spyware and yet i know its the stuff SAS could instantly get rid of..

once accredited our company would happily buy a volume licence. also to note our company is a retailer so if they like it in a professional sense hopefully they might put it on the shelves for customers.

one step at a time. please get accredited or recognised more then word of mouth. its such a great program and it stresses me out being told none of our building can have SAS on it and the systems need to be recovered each time..

saves my workload and wasted labour time. save my sanity. everyone knows its a great product please prove it with an accreditation

For most folks out there the best accreditation they can get is when malware removal sites add SAS to their end of fix prevention speech. As a for instance prior to AVG going to a multi purpose suite (not very effective now in my opinion) it was the recommended AS programme for maintaining a clean machine that has now been dropped and SAS put in its place, more particularly for the repair tools, although the one we do not recommend to use at the moment is boot into safe mode as some variants of Virtumondo and Bagel destroy the safe boot option. Consequently you could end up in a boot loop. Unless SAS checks that the system can boot into safe mode prior to use ?