jadda

Send or report a suspected/false positive back to analyse.

Hello.

Have you considered to put in a function where you can send or report a suspected/false positive back to you're labs? I mean, if you find a virus, that you are 99% sure is a false positive and SAS marks it as a threat, then check it by clicking on it, and click a button where it sends the suspected file back to you're analysing labs.

I know you have a mail where you can send suspected or false positive back to analysing, but if it's a build in function in the program.

I know many other program have started to use this, so are you considering it to?

Regards.

Hello.

Have you considered to put in a function where you can send or report a suspected/false positive back to you're labs? I mean, if you find a virus, that you are 99% sure is a false positive and SAS marks it as a threat, then check it by clicking on it, and click a button where it sends the suspected file back to you're analysing labs.

I know you have a mail where you can send suspected or false positive back to analysing, but if it's a build in function in the program.

I know many other program have started to use this, so are you considering it to?

Regards.

We have had a button to report false positives automatically since early on, others have started to do the same as well.

Do you already have?! I must be blind then..

When it shows you what is detected, there is a Report False Positive button on the right column :)