Sign in to follow this  
VashTheMan

I'm new

Hey I'm new... umm.. I'm a gamer and I come here to see update and such on SAS because that is the only AV program I use also along with Spy Sweeper.

Welcome, VashTheMan. Folks around here are quick to help with any problems you may have. Your biggest problem, though, might just be having a problem with the program at all. :D

I'm new here, just joined today after installing v4. I'm a little old lady from South Wales, UK who loves my computer and manages a network of three machines, two of which are Windows XPHome SP2 and one is Windows Millennium.

I was using the free version for a while as I'm not that impressed with the new version of Ad-Aware, liked it so yesterday bought the Pro version with Lifetime subscription and today, even though I never install beta or pre-release versions of anything on my machine :roll: I put v4 on here but haven't done a scan with it yet but do have the real time protection turned on.

So far I'm happy, time will tell :wink:

Joan:

Welcome to the SAS forums and also as a SAS customer. We are always available to help both via the forums and most importantly directly through our Customer Service Request. :D Happy surfing!