VashTheMan

Focus more on new malware

I think you guys seriously need to be focus more on MalWare, new Malware viruses are coming out everyday and SuperAntiSpyware needs to get on this, find them and in a new release find a way to remove them. ADware is getting worse to, I lvoe Anti-Spyware because I use my pc for gaming and also I have a website and I run my server on 2 other computers which are Linux, if I could I would donate but I'm only 15 with no credit card :D Another thing, there is a Malware virus called Mal/Downlod-r or something similar to that I use to have it and SuperAntiSpyware couldn't detect it but my spy sweeper certainly did and quarantined it.

I think you guys seriously need to be focus more on MalWare, new Malware viruses are coming out everyday and SuperAntiSpyware needs to get on this, find them and in a new release find a way to remove them. ADware is getting worse to, I lvoe Anti-Spyware because I use my pc for gaming and also I have a website and I run my server on 2 other computers which are Linux, if I could I would donate but I'm only 15 with no credit card :D Another thing, there is a Malware virus called Mal/Downlod-r or something similar to that I use to have it and SuperAntiSpyware couldn't detect it but my spy sweeper certainly did and quarantined it.

Ummmmm..what do you think we do every day? We harvest thousands of samples and malware variants every week. If you have something we can't detect, let us know and send us the sample and we can update our definitions.

HUH?

You won't find any other antimalware company that is more dedicated to "new" malware removal than SAS.