Sign in to follow this  
philly12

4.0 when??

I was just wondering when 4.0 is set to fully come out?

And btw Nick, not only do I recommend SUPERantispyware on the avast forums to help people with adware problems, but I also notice the avast forum admins mention you guys first as well. Your product seems to be the top free antispyware program that is recommended by a lot of experts. Keep up the good work.

I was just wondering when 4.0 is set to fully come out?

And btw Nick, not only do I recommend SUPERantispyware on the avast forums to help people with adware problems, but I also notice the avast forum admins mention you guys first as well. Your product seems to be the top free antispyware program that is recommended by a lot of experts. Keep up the good work.

About a year ago, Most hadn't even heard of SAS. Now, in the malware removal sites that I vist, SAS has become the scanner of choice.

lol i know it will be ready when it is ready, but i'm wondering if there is a projected release date??

LOL...this whole "It's ready when it's ready has become rather humorous".

Don't rush them. They're still trying to overcome Vista :)

Philly:

By now, it should be very apparent that we take "Great" pride in our software and do our very best to release a product that works as flawlessly as possible. :)

In the Pre-release stage open to the public, SAS is being used by tens of thousands of users on different systems and when we have any report of a possible "bug" we investigate thoroughly. That evaluation takes time and thus that time is not predictable. :( The complexity of the new technology dictates that we retest after any alteration so......that takes time. 8) " Patience is a virtue " I'm told. :) ...so "when its ready" is the best we can do. :)

Philly:

By now, it should be very apparent that we take "Great" pride in our software and do our very best to release a product that works as flawlessly as possible. :)

In the Pre-release stage open to the public, SAS is being used by tens of thousands of users on different systems and when we have any report of a possible "bug" we investigate thoroughly. That evaluation takes time and thus that time is not predictable. :( The complexity of the new technology dictates that we retest after any alteration so......that takes time. 8) " Patience is a virtue " I'm told. :) ...so "when its ready" is the best we can do. :)

I understand.

It's like, "Hun? are you ready to go yet?"

Nick wrote in another thread: The update server is off now preparing for public release, so you can have all the options set to check for updates.