AdvancedSetup

SAS 3.9 removed all on first try

Just wanted to say thanks.

Just recently heard about SAS and have been trying it out here and there.

Had a user come to me this morning asking for assistance.

Normally I would have used AdAware or Spybot for a first run, often knowing that it would not be able to remove all of it but would get me started.

This time though I installed SAS 3.9 and it found 31 infected files and removed them all on first reboot.

Thanks SAS Team.

Just wanted to say thanks.

Just recently heard about SAS and have been trying it out here and there.

Had a user come to me this morning asking for assistance.

Normally I would have used AdAware or Spybot for a first run, often knowing that it would not be able to remove all of it but would get me started.

This time though I installed SAS 3.9 and it found 31 infected files and removed them all on first reboot.

Thanks SAS Team.

Thanks for giving us a try! If you find infections we don't remove, please contact us and will run a diagnostic to find the portions we don't remove!

Welcome to the forum.

I as well used to use Spybot and AdAware to at least gain some control over the system. That procedure was quickly dismissed when I experimented with SAS.

SAS has become the first tool I reach for when disinfecting a system. I recommend it (and sell it) to all of my customers.

Kudo's to the SAS team.

Thanks for the Welcome Seth.

Yes, so far it has proven to work quite well. I need to do some further testing but if it continues to work this well then I may purchase some copies for the business.