Jon Lund

Crash Report?

Is there anywhere on the harddisk a crash report is being saved when the application shuts down?

I often experience the application getting 'weak' during scan. If I start Internet Explorer or try to use other applications, SUPERAntiSpyware crashes.

How do I find a solution for that?

Thanks

Is there anywhere on the harddisk a crash report is being saved when the application shuts down?

I often experience the application getting 'weak' during scan. If I start Internet Explorer or try to use other applications, SUPERAntiSpyware crashes.

How do I find a solution for that?

Thanks

When the memory scanning is running (that portion of the scan) it is not a good idea to start many new applications. There is no crash report in SAS - what does the Windows error/crash report show?

Any thoughts ? ;)

Unfortunately that report won't give us the details we would need to track down the issue - our new version will be out soon, and I would be curious if you still encounter the same issue.

Is the new version of SUPERAntiSpyware a minor update or a major revision change (i.e. 3.2 to 4.0)?

It most likley will be version 3.3 - lots of scanning, detection and removal improvements. We will do a public post when it is in pre-release stages.