SuperAntiSpyware 4.0 Beta Licence

I have SUPERAntispyware 3.9 plus lifetime updates. It says at filehippo.com that you can use the same licence with the beta, my question is this, what will happen to my version 3.9 licence when version 4.0 comes out of beta? Will I be able to use my 3.9 licence with 4.0 final? OR will I be even able to go back to 3.9 if I am not happy with the beta and will by licence still work? My apologies if this has been asked before? Thanks.

You will need to tranfer your LIC before uninstalling vers.3.9

Goto main GUI(open the software)select preferences option.Fr rightside is help tab.Open this and bottom left option is tranfer License option.

Make a note of your number and then select transfer.

Uninstall 3.9 and then reboot. Install 4.0 and register your License number again.

If you don't like 4.0 then simply repeat above transfer/installation procedure back to 3.9 :)

BTW methinks you will like 4.0 8)

BTW methinks you will like 4.0

Ah yes. I like it. It is not final though, is it? I mean there is nothing on it that says SUPERAntiSpyware Beta.

Thanks

This is still a Pre-Release NOT a beta; We do NOT release alpha's or Beta's to the public. :) Please keep us posted on how it is working for you and thank you for trying it out.

This is still a Pre-Release NOT a beta; We do NOT release alpha's or Beta's to the public.

Glad to hear it. I am glad to say I have been playing with it for three days now and I have not had any issues with it. I LIKE IT!!!. Of course if something comes up I will report it.

Many thanks.

Hello,

Just curious..

Is it only necessary to transfer your license if you have a life time one (which I do) or is it necessary only when previewing the new version?

Also Version 4.0 won't come down as an automatic update to be installed over 3.9 as have previous versions?

If the public release needs to be a clean install, including license transfer

(which so far I haven't had to do, no problem.)

I'm just a little confused and I'm hoping someone can clear this up for me.

Thanks! :)

Hello,

Just curious..

Is it only necessary to transfer your license if you have a life time one (which I do) or is it necessary only when previewing the new version?

Also Version 4.0 won't come down as an automatic update to be installed over 3.9 as have previous versions?

If the public release needs to be a clean install, including license transfer

(which so far I haven't had to do, no problem.)

I'm just a little confused and I'm hoping someone can clear this up for me.

Thanks! :)

You only need to transfer your license if you are changing hardware (pre 4.0) or transferring to a new machine. To re-install on the same system, you do not need to transfer.

You only need to transfer your license if you are changing hardware (pre 4.0) or transferring to a new machine. To re-install on the same system, you do not need to transfer.

Nick, on several occasions I've failed to transfer the license on my personal pc's (in a hurry, forget, etc), or the ones that I am servicing, and when I reinstall/activate without having a single hardware modification it tells me that I've exceeded the number of activations. In any event a quick email to the support team rectifies the problem, but I figured that you would like to hear my experiences since I deal with dozens of computers each and every month.

Nick, on several occasions I've failed to transfer the license on my personal pc's (in a hurry, forget, etc), or the ones that I am servicing, and when I reinstall/activate without having a single hardware modification it tells me that I've exceeded the number of activations. In any event a quick email to the support team rectifies the problem, but I figured that you would like to hear my experiences since I deal with dozens of computers each and every month.

If the hardware is the same in 4.0 it won't require a license transfer. We use a system like Microsoft uses which hashes the current hardware configuration with tolerences for hard drive changing, etc.