Ducker

Adware I can't seem to get rid of with SuperAntiSypware

I have an AdWare that seems to launch the Internet Explorer process on login but it's not visible except in Task Manager.

Every so often a completely borderless full black screen will appear with a very small long rectangle with an ad in French. It basically says to pay attention for 30 seconds.

During this 30 seconds with the full black screen I can't ctrl+delete or alt+tab or printscreen. I seem to be totally captured while it does its thing.

It appears that if I manually kill the Internet Explorer process as soon as I login I have no problem.

Has anyone seen anything like this before. Sorry for the lack of details but this is all I have.

I've run virus scans as well as other Sypware programs and nothing is picking it up yet.

If I can provide more details let me know what you need.

XP sp 2 +patches

IE 6 with all the latest security patches

Thanks

Ducker

I have an AdWare that seems to launch the Internet Explorer process on login but it's not visible except in Task Manager.

Every so often a completely borderless full black screen will appear with a very small long rectangle with an ad in French. It basically says to pay attention for 30 seconds.

During this 30 seconds with the full black screen I can't ctrl+delete or alt+tab or printscreen. I seem to be totally captured while it does its thing.

It appears that if I manually kill the Internet Explorer process as soon as I login I have no problem.

Has anyone seen anything like this before. Sorry for the lack of details but this is all I have.

I've run virus scans as well as other Sypware programs and nothing is picking it up yet.

If I can provide more details let me know what you need.

XP sp 2 +patches

IE 6 with all the latest security patches

Thanks

Ducker

Submit a support ticket here and we can run a diagnostic:

https://www.superantispyware.com/support.html