Thanks! I replied to your e-mail.
i got it,
thanks very much Nick.
the download problem had nothing to do with your site,
it had to do with an extension that i had just d/l and installed from Mozilla,
it is the download status bar 0.9.4.3, and the d/l from your place was the first use of the extension.
it hides the download manager and runs just above the taskbar on the left side, i didn't see it.
i submitted an unrecognized file to you on the start-up list checker.
it's an OK file,
it's the ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES DUAL CORE OPTIMIZER.
it's this entry:
AMD_DC_OPT.EXE C:\Program Files\AMD\amd_dc_opt\amd_dc_opt.exe
you could add it into your definitions.