hi- just ran SAS Free Edition "Quick Scan" today after doing an update. the result gave 3 "Critical Threats"--all tied to ComboFix files--
1. "COMBOFIX.EXE" in myDesktop folder
2. "combofix.exe" in my "HKLM/Software\MicrosoftWindows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\" folder
3. "SHORTCUT TO COMBOFIX.LNK" in my Desktop\ANTIV folder
i use WinXP Prof'l Edition w/ SvcPack3
I'm pretty sure the above are false positives, as I installed ComboFix on my PC a few years ago (although haven't run it for at least a year)
* I've clicked on the "Report False Positive" button for each of the above 3 threats
* will be curious to see if your SAS team confirms these 3 are indeed false positives?