SAS Customer Service, back at the beginning of April, reported this as a False Positive. So an Updated version of SAS apparently requires something more than a fix over a weekend.. Since my SAS wasn't working and, via the trouble ticket, they had me uninstall then download an updated version which contains this same false positive, the trouble ticket is still open and I've asked for an explanation as to why the FP they knew about in April has not been fixed.. However, I think it strange they would have me download a version of the program they KNOW will yield a FP wihtout telling me it is false. I highly resent the time I spent investigating it. It's a worriesome situation when a company with a sterling reputation is so unresponsive to a problem like this.