Thank you for replying. I had real fun yesterday trying as I might to get things working, I eventually came across kellyscorner and their .exe file registration fix, then had problems getting the system to recognise the existence of the .reg files as such and not renamed .txt files, eventually I think I found the same compressed files and eventually somehow managed to find a means of extracting it.
Now I've got a few other 'problems' that I'm trying to get to the bottom of, hopefully someone will assist with that. Incidentally, I am or was 'confused' but my isp messed up their email servers whilst changing over to google, the result my authentication url timed out so my original account yesterday was cancelled seemingly. This is the reason why I'm now replying to you from this account, incase you're wondering
So once again, thank you for taking the time to answer my plea.