All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. jvcroft

Billing

I tried two different browsers Chrome/Edge and neither of them worked.
  3. I have sent 3 online support inquiries with no replies. I've been trying since last week do update my subscription, but the card gets stuck in 'processing' and never goes thru. Usually the support is within hours. I've been trying to get some help for a week now. Please advise.
  4. Yes I have, but am trying again. Maybe I'l have some luck!!!
  5. Hi, Have you created a Support ticket? Go to https://www.superantispyware.com/technical-support.html Tell them what your problem is and hopefully they will help. Regards
  6. Earlier
  7. I am having the same issues, emailed Tech Supp over 3 months ago & no reply. Have the lifetime License & need to this fixed ASAP. Downgrades to FREE version. Upgraded my computer/HDD recently & can no longer register as the Pro Version. Please help, thanks!
  8. Yes, I was given a new serial number as it appears my old one had/has been compromised. Regards Pank
  9. If you are still having this issue can you please email me your diagnostic files from C:\ProgramData\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\AppLogs I can look at these and see what’s going on.
  10. Make sure that all of the web browsers are closed while the scan is running.
  11. This sounds like expected behavior. You might want to try turning down the scan boost settings.
  12. This is something that we are looking into.
  13. Often times, making sure that having all of the web browsers closed will resolve issues like this. Sometimes it will fight the web browser over posession of the cookie files.
  14. People who are having this issue, Please email me your diagnostic log files from this location C:\ProgramData\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\AppLogs I can look at these and see what’s going on.
  15. Running as administrator is a good first step. If this doesn't help. Sometimes doing the installation in safe mode will help.
  16. I don't understand why an issue that prevents an installation isn't a priority with you! Why is this not an issue for those that installed successfully??? HELP! Found answer in another General post from a year or so ago... RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR Sorry, just getting my sea legs in this forum. Thanks again
  17. I have a clean Win 10 system w/o SAS and I get this same "Error creating shortcut, aborting installation" > How did this get resolve for phineasbogg. I've tried everything on the Windows side. Thanks, Bill Found answer buried in another general post from a year or so ago, Duh!! ----- RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR !!! Just learning how to use this forum. Thanks again
  18. I don't receive those logs as I don't work for SAS or Support.com so hopefully the team will find an answer for you.
  19. It might be,i don't know.I sent logs everytime.You can get the information out of there.I uninstalled it the how much days i have left pleassse buy this i geet annoyed by it.I hope you find a fix.
  20. Does the error always happen at the same point of the scan?
  21. Not sure why this malware file isn't removed after a scan. Help! Thanks
  22. Jees ! Hope I dont have to understand that,ever!!
  23. Well i launched the search as you recomended in safe mode but same thing happened it crashed have sent the information without an e-mail.
  24. Yes i do.We can't use your program like this,i will give a try and let you know what happened.
  1. Load more activity