rowingmom

Error Messages

I am a new user of SAS; I downloaded the free copy trying to fix my computer without it costing too much. I tried updating the product and the error message said: There was an error trying to receive definitions. Make sure your firewall is not blocking superantispyware.exe from accessing the internet.

I checked other forums and one said to go to the firewall and allow c:/programfiles/superantispyware/superantispyware.exe and c:/programfiles/superantispyware/ssupdate.exe.

I checked my firewall and only the superantispyware.exe was showing up. I get an internet connectivity error message on my Windows firewall also, but my internet connects with Firefox and IE.

I'm using Vista Home 32 bit.

This may be a silly question, but am i getting the error message because i have to purchase SAS to update it? If not, how do i fix my problem?

I am a new user of SAS; I downloaded the free copy trying to fix my computer without it costing too much. I tried updating the product and the error message said: There was an error trying to receive definitions. Make sure your firewall is not blocking superantispyware.exe from accessing the internet.

I checked other forums and one said to go to the firewall and allow c:/programfiles/superantispyware/superantispyware.exe and c:/programfiles/superantispyware/ssupdate.exe.

I checked my firewall and only the superantispyware.exe was showing up. I get an internet connectivity error message on my Windows firewall also, but my internet connects with Firefox and IE.

I'm using Vista Home 32 bit.

This may be a silly question, but am i getting the error message because i have to purchase SAS to update it? If not, how do i fix my problem?

Try our portable version here:

http://www.superantispyware.com/portable