Sign in to follow this  
smartmom

Computer Geek Here

Hey all :-D

I saw on facebook Mike posted that SAS has a new forum design so I though I would check it out. Very nice and clean - easy to read and follow.

Anyways as my topic says I'm a computer geek at heart. I also help run a geek website called geekdrop.com Its a fun and friendly geek website (free to join) check it out, I'm smartmom there also. I met Mike on Geekdrop and he turned me onto SAS and I love it. I highly recommend it to our members. I've tried and tested many programs and SAS is tops. I even did a thread on it Removing Spyware

So I just wanted to say "Hello" and introduce myself to the group. Plus to show my support for SAS - awesome product!

GeekDrop-Computer-Help-For-Begin-1.png

Welcome to the Forum and You know I have done my own review of SAS and I recommend this to all my friends and Customers I'm somewhat a Computer Repair home business and I have from time to time sold SAS to my customers. I love the real time protection myself!! If you have any questions feel free to ask!!!

Welcome to the Forum and You know I have done my own review of SAS and I recommend this to all my friends and Customers I'm somewhat a Computer Repair home business and I have from time to time sold SAS to my customers. I love the real time protection myself!! If you have any questions feel free to ask!!!

I've been using it for a few months now and it is awesome. I agree the real time protection. I have the pro version of SAS and it is by far the best.