alicez

Logs

Hi Alice.

The latest log should be at the bottom of the list.

Scroll to the bottom, and if you don't see the latest scan log, restart the computer.

I run scans but when I look in the log section I do not see logs. Why not? (6.0.1130)

2eb4l91.jpg

I restarted computer (Win7) and still shows NO logs from the past of for today..

I run complete and custom scans.

I run scans but when I look in the log section I do not see logs. Why not? (6.0.1130)

2eb4l91.jpg

I restarted computer (Win7) and still shows NO logs from the past of for today..

I run complete and custom scans.

Are you running any cleaners?

CCleaner. I just checked CCleaner - Cleaner section/Applications and notice that SAS was checked. Let me uncheck it and run another scan and see if the logs will then be showing in Log seciton of CC.

Thanks for mentioning "cleaners." Let's see if unchecking SAS will allow scan logs to be saved from now on.

Un-checking the SAS in CCleaner appears to have fixed the log problem. The last three scans now appear in the scan log section. Hopefully that was the solution.

One thing still confuses me a bit.

What is difference between Compelte scan and Custom scan?

I ran a Complete scan and it took 12:42 minutes. A Custom scan of C: drive took 24:27 minutes.

I thought they would both take about the same time to complete and both would take much longer to complete.  (Win7)

(Might have asked similar question previously but it is just confusing to me when other Anti-Malware programs have always taken longer.)