Tigurinn

How do I stop the "product update"-popup ???

I have the free SuperAntispyware on my mothers computer, and I would much prefer she wouldn't see any annoying popups from security programs, since I don't want her to worry.

So how the heck do I completely and utterly disable this popup (I inserted the image into this thread so it should appear somewhere) - and if not, then what free anti-malware software is out there that don't have popups (besides Malwarebytes and Spywareblaster because, so far, they haven't been a bother)

Superantispyware popup.JPG

.....while I'm here, when I'm on my personal computer and letting Superantispyware scanning in the background while watching YouTube videos in fullscreen mode, why does the result window have to overlay on top of the YouTube video?

Hello Tigurinn,

The software has a free update available to its engine, all you need to do is click where it says "Update Now" for the notification to go away.

SUPERsupport is absolutely correct that the popup will go away, and you'd be doing yourself a favor if you do click the "Update Now" box. The update should take only a couple of seconds and you will not see that popup again until the next update is available ... maybe weeks, maybe months. But this is one of those annoying popups that are actually beneficial, so you should take the 2 seconds to click the box and then get rid of the box. Don't hate this box, tolerate it. It's good for you. It's good for your computer.