When I first subscribed to SUPERAntiSpyware all of the scans found anywhere from 20 to 75 items to quarantine, daily. About 2 months before the subscription was to expire it suddenly would only find 1 item to quarantine. This continued and when the subscription expired and I renewed it, it still only finds 1 item to quarantine.........my question is why suddenly it stopped finding things and constantly only finds 1.......?

It sounds like you are using the Windows 10 Fall Creators Edition update which was released very recently. This update has changed how Internet Explorer and Edge stores its cookies. Cookies are no longer stored as individual files for those browsers, and thus SUPERAntiSpyware does not pick them up and remove them as they once did. What is left behind though is what is called a deprecated.cookie, which will continue to be found and removed by SUPERAntiSpyware.

This question was previously answered here

Yes, using Windows 10...I switched to Chrome temporarily and visited a number of sites, then scanned - found about 40 cookies so from what you are saying, "deprecated cookie" must mean that all cookies are combined into 1 file and then are deleted......?