xxrei42xx

Can’t Remove Trojan.Horse/Generic VSAKHPG.EXE

I’ve run SUPERAntiSpyware’s full scan 6 times today, and each time it has picked up the same Trojan.Horse/Generic with a file path of LocalDisk(c:)/users/theon/AppData/local/vsakhpg/vsakhpg.exe

It says it successfully quaranteened and removed it, and I restart my computer when it prompts me to, but if I run the scan again it finds it again.  

I’ve tried to submit the file to SUPERAntiSpyware through SUPERSampleSubmit but it says the file can not be located.

Trying to manually delete, shred, or open the folder “vsakhpg” results in a “Location is not available” access denied box and I have no way to change it’s properties to gain access because it says I must have Read permissions to view the properties, which I should already have as the administrator. 

I’ve been trying to solve this all day and other antivirus/antimalware programs aren’t even picking it up, so any help would be great.

I’m running Windows 10 on a Surface Pro and have the most updated version of windows and SUPERAntiSpyware.

Yes, I’ve run Windows’ built in Disk Cleaner and run CCleaner as well, but the file hasn’t been removed and still is detected as Trojan.Agent/Generic.  It isn’t a temp file so that might be the reason the cleanup didn’t get rid of it.