so I can't help but notice, that in the last couple of numbered program updates, there hasn't really been any neww features or technology added to SaS. I mean like stuff that makes people go "wow! SaS added anti-exploit protection"  etc. It makes me kinda feel like SaS is going stale. This situation, to me, feels kinda like when SaS first debuted, and no one even recognized it as a real anti-spyware program, in fact, some thought it was malware itself, but, you guys pulled a rabbit out of the hat, and worked to make SaS good and recognized by anti-virus companies and othern anti-malware companies like malwarebytes, so, I believe in you guys, and I think you can do it again! SaS needs some pep put in its step. Like how for so long malwarebytes anti-malware was strictly just anti-malware, but then added anti-exploit capabilities. They also acquired famous programs like adwcleaner and JRT. I think you guys have the potential to one up malwarebytes, like you did in the beginning. YOU CAN DO EET!

Hello ezekial52787,

We have nothing to reveal at this time but we are in the process of developing SUPERAntiSpyware Version 7, which will include new features :-)