blahblah

Please restore my Firefox data!!

3 posts in this topic

I took my netbook to a local computer place - they ran some scans and apparently installed your free product - and added it as a plug-in to FireFox (52.0?).

I got it back and all my Firefox data is gone: all the open tabs, all the history, all the bookmarks.

They claim they only ran 3 scans, and came up with one virus unrelated to Firefox.

So how did SUPERAntiSpyware get in there, and how do I get my data back?

Thanks.

Not sure what they were referring to in Firefox plugin, the only thing I can think of was the old superadblocker but I didn't think that even existed anymore (I could be wrong).

If they used the SAS program however, it will remove cookies and cache files if asked to, maybe the repair shop allowed it to remove all of those without consulting you first. The chances are they are gone but there is a slim chance they are still in the quarantine ffolder of the program.

How long ago did they repair your computer?

BlahBlah, we do not have a Firefox plug-in. It sounds like the shop you went to reset your Firefox and thus you lost all your history and bookmarks, We cannot restore these things you are requesting us to restore.