xJATOx

Secure Download

xJATOx   

Can you please add the SHA256 to the download page of your product?? I think its a very good idea being your product security related. I want to be sure that the file i download its the original and not a falsification. I think that is needed cause your website its not secured with https.

The thing is that im running OPSWAT Metadefender Client right now, cause i think my PC can be compromised, and it shows that SASCORE64.exe is detected as a threat by the Xvirus Engine, and the only thing i got to decide if it is or not, is the SHA256 of SASCORE64.exe, (CB22723678B514277BC6E6DDDD206F3B2377CD889C9D473A47A7056BE597BC6B), but i got no way to know the real SHA256 of your file, so i thought to reinstall your product, but cannot be sure to download the good one, cause i can be infected and there is no SHA256 of the installation file of SUPERAntispyware, so if you add it, we all could download SAS more safely.

Thanks for your time.

No sarcasm, just surprised they would use Xvirus engine over a long term tried and trusted one. Not to mention Xvirus isn't actually an Antivirus, interesting to see if Santos builds it on C++ instead of .NET Framework he said he was looking into that and creating a portable version so time will tell.