Slowgoing

Very slow scan time

It shouldn't be taking this long however if it is deleting temp files then it's not yet halfway through so just let it keep running for now as you could have tons of temp files to remove.

Out of interest do you have a backup image?

FRST stopped responding.

I knew it was too long as I regularly delete my temp files with CC Cleaner so I didn't think it could be possile but wanted to give it a shot. Here's the files I have in the FRST folder...

Let me know if I should move any to try running it again:

Fixlist

Fixlog

FRST

FRST64 (the application)

FRST Results (from the other morning... I am thinking about moving this to another folder and trying again before I head back to bed for a few hours)

Well the fixlog shows that certain elements were restored and the others just were no longer found on the system, no need to run the FRST again.

I honestly think that you will have to take the computer to a repair shop or tech friend to look at as it's difficult to know what's happening without seeing it. Just make sure they are a legit tech, oh and if they say FRST is malware, They are not a tech!

The reason I say take it to a repair shop is because you have a serious problem with OS it may be corrupted to the point it needs repairing with an install disc or hardware may have to be checked over.

Please let us know how you get on whether it be in a PM or in a thread as I am intrigued to what is on the system causing the issue.